Wow...I haven't post anything since almost 6 months ago, and since I'm really satisfied with my HK trip this time then I have to write something about it. Well...I guess I'm stepping into the next level of my life, life these days getting more serious (work, relationship, saving $$$...etc). So life don't really suck after all, when I previously always complaint about my life....I see things more differently and with a wise view. Anyways...HK trip was quite fun this time, seafood with the fam @西贡 which is very good and cheap! Saw the boyz make sure everyone is still on the track of life and was on my knee with a ring in my hand at a crazy windy night at the Peak on my birthday! Sounds interesting doesn't it??? SHIT!!! I don't know what to write anymore at this moment....well...screw it....I'm done! Below pictures will tell you the whole blog kinda thing!!! I try to post more often in the future!!!
One badass ride....what can I say??
One sunny day which Mr. KM and I were chillin' at the South Bay and chatting about HK Paparazzi these days!!! (Heheheheheheh!!!!)
Becareful...Mr.KM,
you should get one of these instead of those nice beautiful cars!! Boat Parties! WOOT WOOT!!!
Shout out to Mr. KM who took Irene and I for a wonderful brunch, ride on a teriffic and sunny day to the South Bay and also providing us with a HK Celebrties housing tour around the Peak. Thanks Bro~~~
PS, yo...you still owe me a ride down to Repulse's with your 430!!! Then I will give you your shirt back!!! (JKJK)
Seafood @ 西贡

A night I will not ever forgets in my life!!! My knee still hurts.
AWW...isn't that sweet???
No comments:
Post a Comment