It's about time for updating this blog (Ben! here you go and we gotta chill when I reach back turf). First of all, congratulations to my boy Billy and his wife Mina them Newlyweds, finally tightening the knot and thank you for the wonderful "morning-afternoon old school Chinese drunken wedding" also got me real "hamed" with Chinese white wine(I'm tellin' you man...it's pretty disgusting to get smashed on a Sunday afternoon with Chinese white wine). I've took some picture on the way home after the wedding for those of you never really have any idea of how Beijing looks like instead of thinkin' bout dirty villages with hooker salons or an uncivilized city with filthy rich mutherfxxkaz which they've shown on CNN nor NBC. And I realized I still got love for this city instead of cursing it about "asshole cops + politics" and world famous milk contamination problem. Few more days until Kanye Glow in the Dark tour, I really hope they won't cancel it this time, cause Kanye is the "SHIT" nowadays. Last thing, Philip! We will play pool also when I reach back to turf on December with "old school spitting and smoking style", we'll do it mad old school just like back in the days. Good Night!!! YESSIRR!
Funny guy from Japan who studies visual arts and photography in Beijing, this guy's a real joke.
Thanks Lawrence! I love it but it's too small
It was a rough wedding, and I've learned how to drink like mad Chinese local (no class, all glass)!

The new CCTV building, designed by French designer (Maggie Cheung's Boyfriend)! Forgot his name!
2 comments:
smoking and spitting. mmhs trademark.
lol just saw. "no class, all glass" lmfao. update ur blog man.
Post a Comment