Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Sick - part. 2

Sick again, and stayed at my place for the whole day(chillin' and PS3 my way through). Kinda stressed but the more I though of it, the more it will get me crazier and crazier, thinkin' of leaving this place for good, and screw everyone else. I gotta say 2.5 years ago, a night before I left Toronto, my boy "Yellowtofu" told me "don't come back until you get successful", I kept that in mind until today(he also kept his part too about school). Anyways, I think I'm just gonna switch department instead of stayin in one which I hated (not really) at the first place, I think I messed up, I could of switch the first day, hope everything is going to be fine and sort out in the next months or so. Well...I finally could read Kent's blog, all of a sudden and I am actually reading it cuz there lots of nice exotic cars in it...YESSIRRR!!!


Shitties PS3 Game of all time (with PS2 graphics + cost 200HKD)...ไป‡!!!



The "stuff" is back into the Market....OOOoooo Weeee!!!


Shitty Chinese Med I had to drink for few days!!

Messed up!!!



Man with a curious finger!!

Boy learned how to walk these days...funny little kiddie!!!


Well....I had dinner with Dave the other day at this Beijing local restaurant, since this restaurant is using "old school" Beijing local "unisex" washrooms and this is where I got this picture below: "in case of weirdness, please lock the door" but it sounds funny if you could read it.

1 comment:

Yellowtofu said...

if you've never made the mistake of getting into the wrong department, you'll never have known what you don't like. at least you're (we) are still young.... kinda.

-can't believe you bought that game, you know its shit just from looking @ it... well, i bought that ps3 initial d game, i assure you its even shittier.

-your stuff sucks. i can tell from just looking @ it. come back, just got some crazy ass boombonic chronic today. havn't had stuff that good for a loooong while.

-that's messed up? look @ my room

-"in case of AWKWARDNESS"